Even the most thoughtful and well-crafted divorce settlement agreement may need to be changed if the circumstances of the parties involved change significantly. Have you lost your job and are unable to pay the court-ordered child support or spousal support? Do you plan to move away and need to rearrange your child custody and parenting time agreement? Is your custody or parenting time plan just not working? Then you may qualify to have the Judgment modified. There are numerous factors the court will consider and it's important to have an experienced family law attorney assist you in evaluation your options.

Contact Us